Tuesday, March 24, 2009

!!WHAT HAVE I LEARENED THROUGH THIS PROJECT!!

!!WHAT HAVE I LEARENED THROUGH THIS PROJECT!!

I learned while doing this project is how to stay on topic and I really like this project because we didn’t have to write a paper they gave us a chance to do a blog I never really did a blog but while doing my blog I began to like it more because every time I write a blog I either got a feed back through my blog my teacher or peers put a comment on my page its sword of like MySpace that’s why I like it so much and its better than writing a whole paper than a rough draft then rewriting that’s to much. So I really enjoy this experiment. I learned how to focus on one thing not going back and forth with different topics because I have a topic not saying that I don’t have one when am writing a paper its just when writing a blog its very different from just typing a paper . I really didn’t feel like I learned too much but I learned something new about my topics that I was doing on the computer just doing a lot of research. It began to get fun while doing it because I got to pick pictures different colors to represent what I was writing about. I also like that I got we got to post them on here so that we can see different peoples opinions about the information they have read in my page. That feedback is very good to the whole Blog paper thingy is very nice and different I really enjoyed doing this project. When I go to college and my professor will be getting a lot of my work from here you can break it down that’s the most fun part about it. I like that I got to let people see what am interested in when I go out into the real world.

1 comment:

  1. Patrice,

    I am happy that you found the blog to be a rewarding experience. It is exciting to see your writing published, and "blogging" is a terrific opportunity to publish your work. Blogging is also a new use of technology, which I am sure that you will find more use of as you move on from high school.

    Yes, there is definitely a familiarity as your generation is so accustomed to MySpace and other social networking sites.

    I would love to know more about your topic. For instance, how did you find out about Dr. Tanner, the first Black woman to work at Children's Hospital in Detroit? She sounds like a fascinating person.

    Please cite your sources. And even though your writing is published, you can still go back and edit it.

    ReplyDelete