Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Personal



I have always thought about how I can help people to be healthy and happy. I know there is a lot of people work on the hospital and some don’t even care about how healthy people suppose to be. I know when I was young nurse cared about what they were doing now it’s kind of sad because there are too many young people working in the field its crazy. When I was young I always played doctor with my sisters it was fun because we would actually have the waiting room and the little doctor equipment so we use to play. I know it’s something exciting to do because I am helping out young and old people and it’s not so many people who have a heart like mine. It’s my goal since I was in grammar school I know kids want love and someone who care about them if they I aren’t getting attention at home I love kids their feelings are so important and I feel that way because so kids turned out the way they are because they didn’t anyone care about them like they suppose to. I know that being a good nurse in the medical field is going to be incredible to me having a good experience. my sisters always tolld me that i would be a nice nusres because the feelings that i have for people is very good I know that it will be good to become my dream and right now I am diong a internship at UIC its going to another good experiment for me because it won't be hard for me to get into a hospital. When I get out of school and go to college it going to be easy. I want to stay involved with programs that involved the medical field. I know I choose this field for another reason I know that I would have good way to live. and if i was to move it would be easy to ship you over. I love just being involved with the medical field because just helping peolpe and ,making trhem happy it makes me feel good that I helped some body.

1 comment:

  1. Patrice,

    What I admire most about this post is the way you draw a connection between what you think a nurse should be and your aspirations to be a nurse yourself. I'll be interested to hear if your research changes how you think about nursing.

    ReplyDelete